We need Chief Engineer for Oil/Prod Tanker, salary $12900 + 400(RB).
Wages stated are in USD. Re-joining bonus will be accumulated and subsequently paid on joining the next vessel in the pool along with the first month’ wages.
Crew change on 25th of May 2016.
Flag: Marshall Is [MH]
AIS Type: Tanker
Gross Tonnage: 65000
Deadweight: 115000 t
Length Overall x Breadth Extreme: 250m × 44m
Year Built: 2016
Oil / Framo
Crew: FSU TOP4 + EE
Trading area: Worldwide
Registered Owner: USA
Contract duration: Officers 4 months (+/- 30 days at discretion of Company)
1. Verbal interview via Skype
2. Interview with Super from Mumbai via Skype
3. Interview with Tech Super from Singapore via Skype
4. Inhouse Trainings via Skype 4-6 days/ 2-3 hours per day
as example below is the in house training for TOP Officers:
Monday /Tuesday – 27th to 28th July – SMS-Advanced
Wednesday – 29th July – Marine Accident Investigation course
Thursday – 30th July – Planned Maintenance System
Friday – 31st July – US Pollution
Saturday – 1st August – Risk assessment and management
5. Marlins Online (if you have copy of Marlins, no need)
6. CES online (if you have copy of CES, no need)
7. Psychometric test online
8. Online ECDIS Transas 4000 course (For deck officers only)
Normally, all procedures take about 7 working days.